? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can we fix it....YES WE CAN!!!!


Jen came home!!!! I am not nearlly as pathetic now as I was in my last post. Yes...as you can tell I fall apart without her.
I have found new motivation to finish remodeling my master bath. Basically, Jen came home and requested (strongly) that I finish. I need to finish the drain to the new shower and some small electrical work. Then it is up to my contractor. I think the worst part of it all is the sight of me in a tool belt. Picture it...No I won't post a pic....Me in shorts, a white t-shirt, sandals, socks to mid calf, and then the TOOL BELT!!! It is functional not stylish.

I have finished the following:
Removed old toilet, sheetrock, and sink
Removed old cast iron tub (rediculously heavy...even after I broke it in half with a sledge hammer.)
Removed a window
Installed a new toilet
Replaced copper plumbing to allow for a shower
Replaced sink
Repaired weak floor/subfloor
Installed vent fan

My contractor will install all sheetrock and shower walls. Then we are done. I would try to do the drywall myself, but if you have not done it before you will be able to tell.
Here is a before pic!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Impressive! But socks to mid calf....Whhhhhhyyyyyyy?! :P

Glo said...

Uhhhh....you lost me at picturing you in a tool belt...YIKES!!! No, really, all joking aside.....I am impressed Adam! Why do I call you Adamous Adam?!!!LOL Good job buddy!