? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Here We GO!!!!

Ok,
I am late getting started with a blog. I would have even sworn that I would never start one, but here I am. The name of my blog "Adam Bomb" comes from a nickname a friend of mine gave my car. It is a 1996 Ford Taurus. It is rough man! But it is paid for...therefore....long live the Adam Bomb!!!!

The purpose of this blog is just for fun. I will tell amusing stories and thoughts that have no common thread....Just for your entertainment and/or to make you think.

I am a Christian, so some posts may be preachy. Sorry...I am who I am! I am married and may post funny stories about my wife and I, but make no mistake....I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!! She is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have 2 daughters and might post about them. Once again...I LOVE THOSE GIRLS! Mainly, I will post funny stupid stories that have happened to me. I hope my stories will bring a glimmer of happiness to you. I know they will for me.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Aw, I love you too!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

I just saw your link on Jen's blog. I love the title! ;)