? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

One is the loneliest number....!

This weekend I bached it. Jen and the girls went to see some releatives. Some people would pay to have a little quite time for themselves. NOT ME! I started dating Jen when I was 15 and now I am 30. That means every day I live...is one more day I have been with Jen than when I was single. So you can imagine how I would be lost without her. Not to mention my little girls.
Jen takes trips very rarely, maybe 2 times a year. I normally watch movies and don't emerge from the house except for work. I promised myself I would not do that this time.
Friday night was the first night without her and I forced myself to go to the movies. I watched Harry Potter. It was ok..but it would have been more fun with Jen. Other than the movies, I introverted and stayed in the house.
I guess what I am saying is I miss my friend! That reminds me of Darryl Worley's song...you can check it out if you want..I won't I might cry.

1 comments:

Glo said...

Awww, ADAM!!! That was such a sweet post! I didn't know you had it in ya!LOL