? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 10, 2009

Here I come to save the day!!!!

Today I was SUPERMAN!!!! I was wrapping up some work getting ready for the weekend before heading home when the phone rang. It was my precious wife sounding not so precious. She had the littlist tinge of fear in her voice. She told me that Shelby had a huge splinter in her hand and Jen was unable to get it out. I could hear Shelby crying in the background.
Little did Jen know that she had summoned Adamous Adam!!!! In a dash I was in the ADAM BOMB on my way to save the day. I hit the gas speeding down 5th only slowing when I was passing the police & sherrif's station. (After All I don't think they would recognize Adamous Adam. Ha Ha Ha!)
When I got home Shelby was still crying. After pulling out THE TWEEZENATOR (Tweezers) I made quick work of the splinter. It was huge and deep...but was no match for Adamous Adam!!!!
After the job was done, Jen said, "Thank you for being my hero!" I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh. my. word.

How does Jen handle you and Adamous Adam Bomb???? lol

Shanna Lyn said...

Adam - I had no idea you were so funny! I'm laughing so hard! I'm going to make Bryan read this later!