? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Waiter THERE'S A FLY IN MY SOUP!!!

Ok, not a fly and not soup. Here is the scoop!
My parents came down for a visit this week. I love to spend time with them and I wish I did not live so far away...but back to the story. We went shopping in a suburb of our state capital for Shelby's back to school supplies/clothes. After a long morning of shopping, Jen, Shelby, Beth, my parents, and I were starving. (Ok...not starving..I mean most people who know me will agree missing a meal would do more good for me than not.) We were hungry. So we stopped at Applebees hoping for a good steak to charge us up for the remainder of the day.
Our waitress took our drink orders. When they arrived Jen had a big surprise! A piece of SOMEONES GUM WAS LEFT ON THE SIDE OF THE GLASS! HELLO! GAG A MAGGOT! Papa motioned for the manager who apologized and got Jen a new glass. I know what you are thinking..."Ok, that has happened to me...Big Deal!"
WELL it doesn't end there. My Mom ordered a steak and I ordered a salad and a pasta with chicken dish. When the food arrived everyone was enjoying and laughing about the gum situation. My Mom and I decide to trade plates since I am more of a steak guy and she thought my dish looked great. When I got the steak platter from Mom there was A LONG GNARLY HAIR ON THE POTATOES!!! COME ON MAN...REALLY...ARE YOU SERIOUS! Papa motions for the manager again.
The end result was a meal voucher for next visit and a new steak. In closing...might I reiterate...GAG A MAGGOT!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Gross. Just gross! Applefleas is no bueno.

Glo said...

Oh my gosh! I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth! That is just nasty!!! Wow! A double whammy!!! Way to go Papa!!!

Theresa Bolt said...

Ok - Applebee's story...We went once when Scott was young (21 now) and he ordered chicken soup. When it came, he wouldn't eat it...surprise! I was really fussing at him when Cody (always the rational one) tasted the soup. Long story short - It was SOURED! UGHHHH! None of us felt like eating then. And we did not even get a hair. We also got comped!