? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 3, 2009

Ripped OFF!!!!

I am angry. I don't normally get angry and stay angry. Jen, Shelby, Beth, Madison, and I went to the Mercy Me concert last night at a nearby theme park. We are season pass holders there.
Last week I went online to the parks website for basic info....Starting time and ticket price for Madison. (Madison does not have a season pass.) The site quoted the starting time at 8:00. Also, the site said reserved seating would be $5-$10. So, I offered to pay for Madison's ticket.
WELL!!!!! When we got there at 7:30 the concert was in full swing! It had started at 7 rather than 8. The ticket booth required me to pay $21.75 for Madison's ticket since the park was open until 10 that night.
I paid $21.75 to see about half of a Mercy Me show followed by Bethany throwing a fit. I think Beth was too hot and tired. Anyway, we did not even get to stay to ride rides after the concert due to Beth's status. We ended up going home directly after.
Do you ever wonder why someone invented the saying, "I love it when a plan comes together"? Me too....because it never does! AHHHHHHHHH.
P.S.
I emailed the park and gave them a piece of my mind. I am sure they are trembling in their money filled boots.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That would have soooo happened to us, Charley would never ever make it through a concert! He barely makes it through our praise and worship time at church. So sorry!

Glo said...

That sounds like something that would happen to me! I am glad I am not the only one! Sorry that it didn't pan out like you thought.