? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bad Boys Bad Boys What ya gonna do...

We had an incident last night that still blows my mind. For those of you that don't know, I live on a quiet street. However, if you go a few streets Southeast....not so quiet. Sometimes we get a little foot traffic through our area that has nothing better to do than to cause problems. They don't live on this street, but the come through from time to time.

Last night after supper, Shelby invited her friend Madison over to play. I was watching the girls as my wife had two meetings last night to attend. As I was in my recliner Shelby and Madison storm into the house saying that these kids are going to beat Madison up. I looked outside and saw about 7 or 8 kids that I did not know hanging around in front of my house.

There is not a lot I can do about the situation unless they verbally harass my kids or they come unto my property. So I wait. Then one of the kids rides his bike through my lawn. I go outside and tell the kid to stay off of my lawn. (Sounds like an old man, but whatever.)

Then Madison's Mom comes home and I send Madison home. Don't worry...I watched her the whole way. Madison's mom tells the crowd to disburse and go away. The crowd moves down the street and starts to call Madison's Mom a cracker. (Not an endearing term.)

As I am talking to Danny, (my Contractor who is trying to finish my bathroom remodel), we see one of the older girls from the crowd walk up with 4 others and knock on the carport door of Madison's. Danny and I watch. Madison's Mom opens the door and tells the aggressor to leave. The girl screams "No...I'm gonna beat your !$#@%".

So Danny starts over to help as this girl starts backing Madison's Mom into her kitchen. I call 911. The aggressor flees the scene when she finds out we called the PO-PO! Five minutes later the police arrive. We all had to fill out reports and I think the girl was charged with Harassment (a misdemeanor). In my opinion this girl needs to be in Juvee!

I know where she lives and I know who she is. I have my eagle eye on her! I will summon my "Eagle Powers" Sorry that's a line from Nacho Libre. Anyway, I don't think this will be the last time the cops hear of her. She is too bold, angry, and out of control. I wish something could be done now to better correct her before we as citizens have to pay for her room and board in a prison somewhere.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

eek!!!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Wowee! Sounds like the intro to "The Substitute" or some other bad kid/sad life movie. Hopefully Eagle Eye Adam can be her substitute for the day and teach her right from wrong. ;)

Glo said...

Citizen's arrest!!!LOL That's from, well you know where!

Way to go Adamous Adam!!! That's why I named you that! We are happy that you saved the day and that nobody got hurt. Be glad I wasn't there, cause I would have opened a big can of whoop.....oh, never mind. Forgot what I was typing.LOL I am proud of you Adam!!!

buscher3 said...

Wow - that's really scary and sad that a kid can have that much agression. Makes you not even want to let your kids go outside and play anymore.