? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hey Pumpkin...you come here often?

A neighboring community had their annual Pumpkin Day Festival! We go every year...unless it rains like last year. Here are some pics.

Shelby loved the horse ride!



There was even a little pony for Beth! She was so excited. I am the creepy guy in the green shirt following her.



The girls got their face painted. Ghosts....SPOOOOOOKY!



Shelby played some games and won a Halloween cup with spiders on it. We called it her goblet of death. (AHHH just what every girl needs)



Someone was giving away free puppies and I had to be the bad guy and say NO! Look at this pic....could you tell her no? It hurts me more than it does her.



Shelby picked out a pumpkin. I baby sat the pumpkin for awhile. I kissed it and loved it and called it my own.



And no Pumpkin Day Festival is complete without a hay ride.



All in all it was a great time. Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Glo said...

Those are good pics Adam! I was a bad Mom and didn't take Miranda. I had other things that I had to do and didn't get around to it. Shame on me! I too would have said no to the free puppies, so don't feel too bad!LOL

Tony said...

They grow up fast don't they? Wow! Beautiful girls bro, beautiful! Thank God they favor their momma!