? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beth's New Cute Quotes

Beth is growing up so quickly! I thought I would take the time to write down a couple cute things she has been saying. I don't ever want to forget them.

1) Beth's Prayer
Dear God,
We love you very much...Thank you Mom and Daddy...In Jes name I pray...Amen

2) When I have the unfortunate responsibility to reprimand Beth, she always runs to Mommy and says in an upset/sad tone "Daddy told me all about it." It melts my heart!

I love that girl so much.
Dear God,
We Love you very much...Thank you Beth....In Jes name I pray..Amen.

2 comments:

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Those are cute quotes! I love Beth. :)

Glo said...

I love it!!!LOL She is just adorable! I love her to death....Shelby too! You and Jen have very good kids!