? ??????????????Amazing? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (51 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 12045 Total Grabs. ??????Pre
view?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????????Solve Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (124 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 18981 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jesus Loves Me This I Know!!!!




God is so good! Shelby last night started asking questions about Adam and Eve. So, Jen and I broke out the Bible and shared the story with her. We talked about Adam and Eve sinning and the cost of that sin is DEATH!!!! Jen and I went to bed feeling good that Shelby was asking about God. Little did we know that God was pricking Shelby's heart.

We woke up this morning ate breakfast, went to work and school. Everything seemed like a normal day. Then at supper Shelby asked about God again. Jen and I reminded Shelby of Adam and Eve and the cost of sin. Shelby asked if there were people going to Hell. We said "Yes, but they don't have to. Someone has already paid for their sin."
Shelby said "Who?"
We answered "Jesus."
Shelby said "I want to give my life to Jesus, but I don't know how."

At this point my insides were trembling in fear and excitement. We rushed Shelby to see Pastor Stan. He asked her questions to make sure she had a grasp of the whole situation. Then he said "You know we can talk to God. It is called prayer."
Shelby said, "I know."
Stan said, "What do you want to tell God?"
Shelby said, " I want to ask Jesus to save me and to let him know I love him."
Stan was shocked. What a perfect sinners prayer.

My Prayer is:
Thank you God. Shelby is excited to know that you are preparing a place for her in Heaven. Please help Jen and I lead her in the direction you want her to go. I know you have big plans for her. We give her to you and submit to your plan for her life.
In Jesus name I pray. AMEN!

4 comments:

Glo said...

Amen! That is awesome Adam! I am so proud of her! She is a big girl and is so smart! I pray that she keeps the love of God in her heart!

Amanda said...

That is AWESOME!!! I have been praying for this day and knew it was coming!

Tony said...

I am so excited for you brother! This is just the beginning!

Stephanie said...

Im proud of you Adam. You lead your family to fear the Lord, and that is just priceless! AWESOME news! We are so happy!!!